Our vision AVK is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
Is to enable all learners’ access to learning through the provision of: –
- differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards as per the curriculum
- highly effective teachers, focused on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring and collaboration
- a quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice
- enriching, engaging resources
- opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.
Our highest priority is the future success of our students.
We are committed to offering courses that go above and beyond the rest.
Our collaboration with businesses means that we are always creating new ways to teach students relevant skills.
We believe that diversity is a source of strength, and we protect the rights and dignity of our students, faculty and staff.